Sunday, May 24, 2009

We are Expecting!!

I just thought that I would share our exciting news. We don't blog very often because I am lazy at this kind of thing, but one post every 3 months isn't bad, right? Anyway, Andrea and I are expecting our first baby!!! We are due in late October and will find out gender in early June. I will try to keep you posted but it will probably be in 3 more months. Andrea is excited for the first trimester to be over as the nausea was not fun for her! She is starting to feel the baby move now and so I can't wait until I can feel it too!

BJ and Andrea

8 comments:

Chelsea Tippetts said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!

rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! we are so excited for ya'll!!!

nina said...

She looks great so far! It won't be too long before you'll be able to feel the baby. Any preference on if you want a boy or girl first? You'll have to be sure and do a post when you find out what it is.

KrIStiN said...

yay for you guys!! That's awesome!! I'm happy for you..and she looks dang cute being prego!! Be sure to let us know when you find out what the little tyke is!

Greg Becky said...

Hope you don't mind I check your blog. Congrats! Your baby will be so cute!

Stacey said...

Congrats, BJ and Andrea!! That is exciting news. I bet she is glad she is almost thru the yucky time!!

Lundberg Family said...

ahhh...Andrea looks so cute! We are still hoping to come down to visit this summer. Is that still ok? Can't wait to see you guys..it's been too long! Can't wait for my little look alike girl!

Kristin said...

Congrats!! Thats awesome! :)